Medical grade insoles made with a polypropylene shell and covered with triple laminate EVA/Poron envelope. Arguably the best off-the-shelf insoles in the industry.
Medical grade insoles made with a polypropylene shell and covered with triple laminate EVA/Poron envelope. Arguably the best off-the-shelf insoles in the industry. Suitable for use in athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes.
Ideal for controlling moderate to severe overpronation and for alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
The full length gives you these features:
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
|Full Length Size||
ASM M3-3.5/W5-5.5, A M4-4.5/W6-6.5, B M5-5.5/W7-7.5, C M6-6.5/W8-8.5, D M7-7.5/W9-9.5, E M8-8.5/W10-10.5, F M9-9.5/W11-11.5, G M10-10.5/W12-12.5, H M11-11.5/W13-13.5, I M12-13.5/W14-15.5, K M14-14.5/W16-16.5
There are no reviews yet.