Dr. Naftulin and the care professionals at Medical & Surgical Foot and Ankle Care P.C. provide the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle, including restorative and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic care, and wound management.
His education continued at the Temple University school of podiatric medicine in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Upon completion of doctorate studies, he obtained one of only two available positions at the Highland Presbyterian St. Luke’s surgical residency program in Denver, Colorado.
He is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon in both available categories through the American Board of foot and ankle surgeons. This includes foot and reconstructive rear foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Naftulin has recertified twice, most recently in 2016, as do all foot and ankle surgeons require maintenance with reassessment every 10 years. Dr. Naftulin was recently recertified by written examination in 2016 through American Board of Foot and Ankle surgeons.
Dr. Naftulin is married to Kathleen for 21 years and has 2 daughters. His oldest daughter is attending the University of Colorado and the youngest pursuing studies in high school at the time. He enjoys many outdoor opportunities of living in the great state including downhill, and uphill skiing, mountaineering, rock climbing, boating, golfing, gardening, physical fitness, mountain biking, often found in the back country with his human and canine companions.
Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Evaluation, Treatment and Surgery.
Providing In-Office Local Procedures, Out-Patient Procedure, and In-Patient Hospital Procedures
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Surgical Residency-Healthone Presbyterian/St Lukes Hospital, Denver CO. High volume surgical residency.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine-Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelors of Arts degree in Biology- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Private Practice Littleton Colorado, 2000-Present
- Private Practice Associate-Aurora, CO 1995-2000
- Clinical Faculty Healthone Surgical Residency Program
- Colorado and American Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Certified American Board Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Healthone Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Porter / Adventist Hospitals
- Centura Health