Powerstep® ProTech Met is unique Podiatric support system that enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries. The encapsulated design with a firm polypropylene shell, arch support and heel cradle increases foot stability. Extra metatarsal cushion helps alleviate metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma and ball of foot pain.
Powerstep ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support. Powerstep ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics offer a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for motion control. These metatarsalgia orthotics give you a double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. Extra metatarsal cushion helps alleviate metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma and ball of foot pain. A Poron® heel pad further cushions and protects at the heel. Increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
ProTech Full Length Met Orthotics have the following features:
- Strong, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Integrated met pad spreads and cushions metatarsal heads to help relieve metatarsalgia, Morton’s neuroma and ball of foot pain
- Thin, double layer, shock absorbing EVA/Poron® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Deep heel cradle and Poron heel pad help to stabilize the heel during heel strike
- Need orthotics for other foot conditions, such as plantar fasciitis support? Take a look at other options from Powerstep.
|Powerstep ProTech Full Length Met Size||
A M4-4.5/W6-6.5, B M5-5.5/W7-7.5, C M6-6.5/W8-8.5, D M7-7.5/W9-9.5, E M8-8.5/W10-10.5, F M9-9.5/W11-11.5, G M10-10.5/W12-12.5, H M11-11.5/W13-13.5, I/J M12-13.5/W14-15.5