ALL NEW UREA NAIL GEL: Topical opaque gel intended to temporarily improve the appearance of discolored nails.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Rinsing and cleansing the affected area is recommended prior to application of the solution.
- Using supplied brush, wipe brush against edge of the vial and apply a minimal amount of gel on all ten nails twice daily.
- Shake well before using.
- Close bottle after each use.
- Wait 10 minutes before wiping nails or putting on socks.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Typically, the following will take place:
- Within the first several weeks of application, the toenail and/or fingernail will show a clear border between the discolored and normal portion where the new nail is growing out.
- In the next several weeks the discolored portion of the nail will get thinner and begin to crumble.
- At about the same time or soon thereafter the discolored nail may start to show dark streaks.
- Over the next several months the nail will appear clearer and clearer as the normal healthy nail grows out to replace the discolored nail. The length of time this process takes is a function of how the nail grows.
- Please be aware that it may take sever vials of CN-U™ to achieve the desired result. The amount needed depends on the rate of nail growth chich varies inversely with age.
- It is recommended that CN-U™ be applied twice a week for one year after complete clearing has occurred.
- Be aware of your need to wear comfortable, well-fitted shoes. Shoes that are too narrow or to short constantly traumatize the toes and toenails and prevent healthy, beautiful nail growing out.